I made up a journal page using the Sugar Skull Stencil from Imagination Crafts.
1) Apply the Sugar Skull stencil onto card stock using modeling paste.
2) Once dry spray over with water and then sprinkle brusho powder over the top and leave to dy.
3) Rub Metallic Lustre over the embossed areas and cut out the skull.
4) Take a blank page and spritz with water.
5) Sprinkle over with Purple Brusho powder and pat the ink over the page with a baby wipe.
6) Use a crackle texture stamp over the top
7) Use the Daisy Delight Stencil and apply over page with modeling paste.
8) Colour in with metallic lustre.
9) Dye a section of paper flowers with ink
10) Glue the flowers around the head of the skull
11) Adhere skull to page and decorate with resin flowers.
Thank you for visiting.